Ensure you know your employees and are protected from threats, either directly from bad actors, or by associating yourself with the wrong people. Polonious integrates with rules engines and screening databases, providing simple workflows that allow you to sort red flags from false positives with minimum effort.
Polonious collects all the information as a case progresses, allowing you to meet reporting and compliance burdens, as well as demonstrating a proactive approach to integrity in an era of increased media scrutiny.
Integrates with rules engines to create cases from red flags, and diaries integrate with screening databases to automatically retrieve information
Online decision forms save time and ensure accurate record keeping
Full audit trail ensures rigor and transparency for auditors and regulators
Manage all your referred cases and case progress through one dashboard.
Save time processing checks and triaging false positives with online decision forms.
Ensure rigor and transparency for auditors and regulators with a full audit trail.
You benefit from using Polonious in so many ways…
More than any other factor, the ability to configure a case management solution to reflect your business process gives you a competitive and organizational advantage.
Faster turnaround times. By allowing users to focus on their core responsibilities and not administration and reporting, they are freed up to work the case and complete it in a timely manner.
Ease of navigation, offering easy to use person, organisation and entity searching, case filtering and deep data and document search functionality users can easily find critical information or cases and take action.
Instant overview of case statuses. Via the dashboard, users immediately get a view of their cases with statuses and key dates identified.
Instant updates. Managers in the office can access the newly added data at the press of a button and share it with internal or external clients.
Reduced administrative effort. Typically Polonious reduces case administration from 10 to 25%.
Guided behaviour via configuration of available actions makes it easy for users to understand what they should do next. Users can easily add updates and enter text, change statuses, upload documents or media, check off completed actions, record relevant metrics like case time, travel time, expenses or mileage traveled, proof entries made by others, record complaints or use the log entry as a basis to create a report.
Available anywhere, anytime, online or offline. Users in the field can update case information directly with any device that can run a browser or the ios or android application then sync back to Polonious when they next have access to the Internet.
Automated case reports. In many cases the reports can be completely automated using data, documents and images added during the investigation process.
Less is more. Users only see the parts of the system relevant to their involvement and only cases that they need to see. Once logged in, the user’s view of the world is dependent on many factors including their role in relation to a case such as as a specialist, supplier/vendor, staff member, manager or auditor, the current status of the case and the business units or organisations they are attached to.
Automated updates keep interested parties aware of the progress of their cases via status updates, emails or text (SMS) messages.
How Can You Prevent Employee Misconduct In Your Workplace?
Employee misconduct has the potential to cost your business time, money, and experienced employees. It needs to be addressed as soon as, if not before, it arises. You might be wondering how your business can proactively screen and investigate employees to minimize misconduct. Polonious is the answer. Our innovative, cutting-edge software will help you identify red flags in the workplace so you can address them before they become an issue. Whether it’s minor cases of misconduct or you are investigating a severe breach in company policy, Polonious can help you create a comprehensive employee investigation report and streamline the process of your internal investigation. Let’s take a closer look at misconduct and how Polonious can help you minimize your workplace risk.
What does employee misconduct look like?
Employee misconduct can arise in many ways, and it often varies in severity, meaning employers need to take very situation-specific action to address it. Here are a few examples of employee misconduct.
- General employee misconduct
- Frequent absences
- Failure to meet performance standards
- Use of inappropriate language
- Internet misuse or misuse of computers
- Severe employee misconduct
- Harassment or bullying (online or workplace)
- Theft or fraud
- Endangering the health and safety of colleagues, employees, clients, or the general public
What can employee misconduct do to your business?
If left unaddressed, employee misconduct can have severe consequences for a business or organization. Unless an employee investigation is initiated, here are some of the potential outcomes.
- Loss of money. According to WorkLogic, the cost for the business for the misconduct of a single employee is $209,900-$337,800. Preventative measures were far cheaper and had broader-reaching positive effects on a large group of employees.
- Decreased productivity. When there is any dissent or conflict in the workplace, whether evident or not, productivity decreases. One employee’s misconduct has the potential to increase signs of stress and illness in a team of people, thereby decreasing long-term productivity.
- Higher employee turnover. When misconduct occurs, businesses risk losing the perpetrator of the misconduct and several affected parties. The estimated organizational turnover costs are between 50-200% of that person’s salary.
- Workplace morale. Employee morale is one of the most significant consequences of employee misconduct. A culture of negativity and apathy in the workplace directly impacts productivity and can lead to further misconduct.
- Damage to your brand or business reputation. In severe misconduct cases, there is a real potential for these actions to damage your brand image. Make sure you are conducting regular employee investigations to minimize misconduct in the workplace proactively.
How can Polonious Systems help prevent employee misconduct?
Assists with auditing. One way to monitor employee misconduct is via regular auditing procedures. Polonious provides a complete audit trail that ensures rigor and transparency for auditors and regulators and creates reports that allow you to identify issues early.
- Integrates with rules engines. By integrating seamlessly with screening databases, Polonious provides workflows that allow you to sort through red flags and raise cases where necessary.
- Allows for proactive approaches. As cases progress, Polonious provides information that will enable you to proactively meet reporting and compliance obligations and detect issues of employee misconduct early.
- Simplify employee investigation. With comprehensive notes and reporting, Polonious allows you to gather all the information necessary to conduct a thorough employee investigation. From this, you will be able to generate an employee investigation report to take proactive action.
- Reduced administrative efforts and faster case closure times. Imagine if you could close cases in a fraction of the time with far less admin effort on your part. Polonious takes care of the tedious tasks through automation, leaving you with more time to spend on your investigation’s more essential elements.
- Access your cases from anywhere. With case sharing capabilities across devices and the Polonious mobile app, you will be able to manage your cases on the go, updating whenever you need to from wherever you are located.
- Build better workflows. If your current workflow processes are not working for you, use Polonious’ innovative workflow design tool to create processes that enhance productivity.
For effective employee investigation software, contact Polonious Systems
Since 2005, Polonious Systems have provided scalable workflow management and risk assessment software to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We are committed to staying ahead of technological advancements and providing advice and support with IT capabilities across insurance investigation, banking, private investigations, and education. We are renowned for our wealth of experience, professional conduct, and willingness to support our clients comprehensively. If you are looking for software to minimize employee misconduct, contact the Polonious Systems team and find out what we can do for you.